The best books to read throughout the world is the Bible. Read it everywhere you go and read it every day. It's very divine and loaded with all sorts of blessings for the maintenance of your physical and spiritual.
Being in touch with the Bible is being associated with blessings. But, unfortunately, many people read the Bible and found "empty." You can get more information about the bible genealogy timeline at https://amazingbibletimeline.com/free-genealogy-of-jesus-christ-e-chart/. To read the Bible and blessed, there are certain things that need to be put in place in your life:
- You must be in touch with God's book author. The Bible is a spiritual book. It only takes one spiritual person to understand the message of the Bible, and being born again makes you spiritual.
- To be born again, you need to repent and confess your sins to God, asking for forgiveness. Then, you receive Jesus by faith into your heart, making Him Lord and your personal Saviour- John 3: 3
Image Source: Google
- Have a strong desire for the Bible. The desire must be strong enough to make you want to read every time. The desire must be stronger than that for food, money, or other things. When you read the Bible like a hungry man eats the food, you find a book blessed -1 Peter 2: 2.
- Read the Bible prayer. Before you read the Bible, ask the Holy Spirit to help you understand the word. Then, after reading, take your time to pray in words. This is because you pray in, it's a blessing and a part of your life – John 16:13
- Read the Bible with the thought of doing what he says. This is very important. Make up your mind even before you read the Bible that you will put into practice whatever God will reveal to you. Then, you will know that God blesses very practical people who obey his words. It is in obeying the word, you experience his blessing Ezra 7:10
If you do all that, dear, you will always be blessed every time you read the Bible.