Innovation is a very real need in Human Resources. And, it doesn’t just relate to the HR department, but also the interaction between an organization’s workforce and each department. HR innovation refers to the implementation of new tech, ideas, and methods to meet the ever-evolving demands of a business. If you want to learn more about Innovation – HR Resource Guide, you can search on the web.
This is how innovation is helping current and future needs in various HR functions:
- Learning and development (L&D): Real-time learning is now possible and available within organizations
- Talent management, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS): Hiring managers and recruiters can use talent management dashboards to achieve a comprehensive overview of the available talent pool
- Performance management: Managers and their employees can receive and provide continuous feedback with innovative performance management technology.
- Educational tools and resources you need to stay ahead in the game
- Recruitment innovation: Machine learning and predictive analytics can be employed to predict whether a particular job ad will appeal to a certain type of candidate.
- Onboarding: Onboarding apps are being used by several Fortune 100 companies, like Deloitte to organize everything required for making onboarding easier.