The course of Fatigue management is an introduction on how you can manage your sleep and can rest in between working hours. It can be caused because of longer work hours, inadequate rest, or too much stress. This course is a brief course that is assessed with the help of a short questionnaire. One can enroll in a few easy steps, according to the National Fatigue management requirements. The workers need to go online and follow the steps:
- Enroll, login to the site and choose the course
- They can finish the course at their own pace, and there is no time limit
- The staffs of the company or the course they have logged in to would support them whenever required
- They will be given a certificate on completion of the course.
The benefits of enrolling in an online Basic fatigue management course
- Learning the basics would teach them how to manage their sleep, and they would work within the transport and logistics industry.
- The drivers would drive very safely, which is a positive outcome for them, for the public, and others.
- As a heavy vehicle driver, he would know how to impart the knowledge obtained well at work and would recognize his roles and responsibilities.
- After completion of the course, the employer would receive a statement of attainment from the National Heavy Vehicle Legislation.
At the end, the employer is monitored, the report is prepared and then the individual is certified.